Pinnacle Studio for iPad is a terrific iPad application for editing video on the go. Pinnacle Studio has become my favorite video editing application on my iPad, I have been using Pinnacle Studio for about a month now. Previously Pinnacle Studio was known as Avid Studio. Avido Studio was sold to Corel, the name was changed a ton of new features were added to this awesome application.
You can download it in the App Store for only $7.99:
- Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
- Help your story flow using 16 transitions—including high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
- Easily composite video tracks to create layered looks.
- Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation.
- Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
- Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
- Enjoy full-screen playback
- Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
- Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
- Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
System Requirements:Visit the Pinnacle Studio website for more info.
iPad 2 or newer (please note: iPad 1 is not supported with release 2.0)