A quick iPad tip on customizing Spotlight Search on your iPad. You can adjust what Spotlight will search for and set what order your want your searches to appear in.
To adjust Spotlight on your iPad do the following:
- Open the Settings application
- Tap on the General tab in the left panel
- Scroll down and find 'Spotlight Search'
- Remove the check mark from any of the listings you do not want to appear
- You can re-order by dragging the 3 prong icon in the order you want searches to appear
Do you have a question or comment? Try me on Twitter @iCrizzo