A few days I uploaded a video showing you how to download videos onto your iPad using Safari and the GoodReader application. After uploading it to YouTube I had a comment about how to save those videos from the GoodReader application to the iPad, well it can be done but it cannot be done using GoodReader. I am sure the GoodReader developers could easily add the feature to save the videos to your camera roll on your iPad but sadly that option does not exist.
Here is the step by step how-to on getting videos from the GoodReader application to your camera roll or you could just watch the video above. I am assuming you have already downloaded your videos to the GoodReader app? If not see the link below on how to download videos on your iPad.
- Locate your video in the GoodReader app
- Press and hold down the video until you see the Manage File window appear on the right side of GoodReader
- Click on the Open In menu
- Select - Open in Box
- The Box app will open and your video will begin importing, after import select your video
- With your video selected, tap the 3 dot button on the top right
- Choose "Save to Library"
- Open your camera roll and you should now see your video saved to your iPad
How to download videos onto your iPad: http://totalipad.com/how-to-download-videos-to-your-ipad/
Download Box app free in the App Store: Box for iPhone and iPad - Box, Inc.