Frameographer is an easy to use application for the iPhone that will allow you to creates stop motion or time-lapse videos on your iPhone. Frameographer is developed by Studio Neat, the developers behind the terrific Slow Fast Slow app and the Glif for iPhone. Frameographer is $4.99 in the App Store.
- Capture and export in HD quality (1080p for iPhone 4S/5(sc)/6 & iPod Touch 5th Gen, 720p for all other devices).
- Manual or Automatic shutter settings for making stop motion or time-lapse movies.
- Exposure and Focus lock
- Low-light Boost Mode (iPhone 5(sc)/6/6 Plus only)
- Onion Skin
- Frames Per Second adjustments
- Ability to add frames to a preexisting project.
- Use either the front or back camera.
- Add a soundtrack with any song from your iTunes library.
Frameographer is a fun app for the iPhone. I have tried several stop motion iPhone apps in the past and my honest opinion is that frameographer is the best one. If you are looking to create stop motion movies then I highly recommend you download Frameographer! Frameographer will stitch all your images together for you to create beautiful stop motion videos. One thing to note, Frameographer does not record sound, since it is only stitching together images to create a video it has no way of recording sound.
Download - $4.99 in the App Store;
Frameographer - Stop Motion & Time-Lapse - Studio Neat